Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blah. That's how I've been lately. Yet again, it's been awhile since I've updates this. Brayden seems to be done with his molars but Camden won't sleep for me. He'll sleep for everyone else, but not me. Ugh. He still doesn't have any teeth yet, which is starting to worry me. Brayden had his first teeth at like 4 months and Camden is 7 months old with no teeth. Should I be worried? Ugh. My husband still doesn't have a job and we are living off of unemployment. It's no fun, let me tell you. I love my husband, but seeing him all day everyday for almost 6 months is not ideal. We get on each others nerves soooo bad. I just applied for Best Buy so hopefully I can get a part time and that will help us out. The boys are getting huge. Brayden will be 2 Nov. 7th and Camden will be 1 Feb. 17th. Where does the time go?! Well, the hubs is trying to get Camden back to sleep and I'm going to attempt to sleep also! Hope to write more soon and more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment