Monday, September 28, 2009

So tonight isn't going as smoothly, but I'm not going in there. Not unless I hear blood curling screaming. They are doing chain crying right now. They went to sleep at 9 but Camden started fussing at 10 and it woke Brayden up so he started crying and so on. With it being 10:20 right now, I'm hoping its over within the next 10 minutes. Here's to hoping, right? If not, I'm not sure what I'll do. I don't want to go in there because then they'll do this ever night. *Sigh* Here's to smooth sailing.

4 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you for trying :) It will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they went to sleep :) It is so difficult listening to them cry! You're right though as soon as you go in they'll know that you will do it every night and it will never end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my husband went in to get Camden but we made it clear that Brayden was not getting out of bed. I feed Camden and as soon as his bottle was empty, put him back in his crib, kissed him, kissed Brayden again, and told them 'nigh night'. They fussed for a little bit and were back to sleep by 11. Not too bad I guess. We all got up at 9 and now it's nap time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up, girl! They will get the hang of it. Consistency is key. I know it's hard to listen to them crying. Be strong. You're doing great. <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete