Saturday, April 25, 2009

So I'm sitting at home without my boys while my husband plays Combat Arms and decided to give in and create a blog at 2am. :) FYI, my sons are at my cousins staying the night. I have an 18 month old, Brayden and a 2 month old Camden. They are my little monkeys. :) I should be cleaning while they're not here, but like any other time, I'm sitting on my butt messing around on the computer. I can clean tomorrow, right? lol. Here is a little info about us. My name is Amanda and I'm a 21 year old stay at home mom. My husband is PJ and he will be 24 next month. We have two awesome little boys, as I've already told you. Brayden's nickname, among many, is Destructomatic 5000. You would understand if you could see our apartment. I'm starting to think I should start 'weeding' out his toys that he never plays with. But alas, I probably won't. I would type more tonight/this morning but I think I'm going to work on the page some more. (Make it more personal, etc.) Thanks for reading my ramblings! :D

1 comment: