Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have decided to take a break from cleaning and laundry so why not blog? Lol. The boys are still with my cousin so its been a rather calm and quiet day. It's kind of strange actually. Scratch that. The Mexicans that live in the apartment complex are blaring their music, so its not so quiet anymore. Blah. Hopefully they'll be gone soon enough and we won't have to deal with that anymore. Anyways! I've been trying to think of a way to make money at home because I don't have a car but I have yet to really come up with anything. I have been thinking about babysitting but do I really want MORE kids in my home? I haven't decided yet. I have thought about making something and selling it, but what to make? Stephanie is doing the diaper cakes and I'm not good a sewing or knitting. I could do birthday cakes if I learned how I guss. I don't know. I think my creativity has been turned off lately. I can't think of anything. Okay, I think I've taken enough of a break. I'm not sure when the boys will be back and I need to get as much done as posibble bbefoire they are here and I can't do anything.

7 comments:

  1. I'm done with the diaper cake business, you can have it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your banner over on Stephanies blog and thought I'd stop by. Your boys are adorable!!!!! Hope you got some rest while they were gone....my kids are never all gone at once because the younger two don't leave the house yet but when the older two are gone it's like heaven at our house...I always have high hopes of what I'm going to get done but never get it accomplished :) Can't wait to learn more about you! Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome. :) Yeah, we got some cleaning done and got the dishes together to take over my grandma's to get done but didn't take them... lol. (We don't have a dishwasher)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, lots of Stephanie's commenting here.

    Welcome to blogland. Have fun with it. Your boys are adorable. Love the name of your blog too.

    I was sent over here from your friend, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe. This is a lot of Stephanie's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are too cute!
    ...and boy do I ever know what you mean about boys destroying the house. I never had to childproof with my daughter...these days, my walls are either a canvas or a demolition site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe. Another thing about boys (we'll mine at least) is that they'd rather play with my cell phone and flashlights than their own toys.

    ReplyDelete